JencoFan - USA Division
6393 Powers Avenue,
Jacksonville, FL 32217, USA
Hours of Operations
M-F 8 AM - 5 PM EST
Prices, policies, shipping, and lead times are subject to change without prior notice.
JencoFan - Canada Division
6710 Maritz Drive, Unit 7
Mississauga, ON L5W 0A1, Canada
M-F 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
M-Th 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM EST
F 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM EST
JencoFan's Product Returns
JencoFan's product returns will be processed through S&P USA's Product Returns. Product Returns is for customers who received a product, part or accessory with any defects or damages. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE SENT WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS AFTER DISCOVERING ANY PROBLEMS WITH PRODUCT/SHIPMENT. Upon sending your request, our Support Services department will review and process the information about your application. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
We have developed and designed several programs to help your business promote JencoFan Products
- Optisizer – A fan selection software designed by Soler & Palau Ventilation Group, North America to help industry leading professionals select the most suitable product for every application. For more information about the Fan Selection Software, click here.
- S&P’s PrintShop – For all your marketing material JencoFan has a portal to order literature, signage, and promotional material at no cost to you. To request an account today visit solerpalau.storterchilds.net/account and fill out the request form to be approved by JencoFan.
For additional information about our marketing services, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locate Your Local Motor Service Center
To locate the motor center, click the motor manufacturer below:
Our COVID-19 Response
We are here to support you. See our latest information on COVID-19.
March 30, 2020
The impact of COVID-19 is currently being felt in every corner of the world. At S&P USA we want our customers to know that we are committed in our role as the provider of quality ventilation systems especially in these unprecedented times. To further extend our support, our team will make any COVID-19 related project a top priority to help our customers.
- As part of the world’s leading manufacturer of Ventilation equipment, S&P USA has put millions of dollars of stock in place to help companies and customers who are fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our innovative products range from the quiet and reliable room ventilators to large diameter, high capacity exhaust systems designed for critical applications in some of the world's harshest environments.
- We have assembled a team of engineers and manufacturing personnel dedicated especially to support your design efforts in creating ventilation solutions and scenarios that will reduce transmission of this virus.
- In many cases we can ship orders the same day, often at no additional cost to you.
- We take pride in our products with unparalleled industry warranties.
Please reach out to our Support and Technical services team at 1-800-961-7370 or email@example.com to experience how they can provide you with professional care and knowledge to assist you with your projects. You can also view our extensive product line here.
We appreciate your continued partnership and look forward to navigating these months with you. Please stay safe.
March 20, 2020
Due to COVID-19, there is a possibility for delays in arrival of products. Please be advise that many businesses, schools and other customers may be closed and not taking deliveries. Please contact Support Services at 1-800-961-7370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are notified of changes to delivery to assist in prompt service and to avoid additional fees. As a reminder, it is S&P USA policy, undeliverable orders will be charged freight, adminstration and storage fees as applicable. We thank you for your understanding.
March 16, 2020
COVID-19 Communicated Update: Your safety is our primary concern. Please see our response here.